Sunday, July 24, 2005

MJL Photography

Today I received an email from a Polish gentleman named Jordan, who is a photographer. He was commenting on how he liked my blog and sent me a link to his site as well. I spent at least an hour mesmerized by his photos, and I have included one of my favorites below. As you can see, Jordan has an amazing ability to see the world as it should be seen. He is able to see beauty where others looks past it, and then he captures it at just the right moment.


©2000-2005 by MJL. All Rights Reserved

Jordan also commented that he was sad due to a recent incident in which a New York photographer chose not to link to his site because of Jordan's support of the fight against terror. While we may not have the support of some of our own countrymen, it is good to know we have friends across the globe. I have interacted with some of the Polish troops fighting along side us in Iraq and they are impressive people.

So please stop by Jordan's site and let him know how much we appreciate our Polish friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did look at his pics, they are neat pictures, too bad ive seen all of them on postcards and his name wasnt on them

just kidding
jus

11:07 AM  
Blogger John said...

Christian,

Thanks for pointing out the problem with the link. This is the first time I tried linking in the title, but it obviously didn't work. The links are now embedded in the body of the text. Jordan's website is www.jordan55.com.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful and enchanting! This person is truly gifted! I particularly loved number 10, of his own hometown,,,resembles a town inside a snow globe.
I'm recommending this one to everyone on my list.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Austin, TX