Saturday, February 19, 2005

Grandma Jo'

I recieved a card from my Grandma Jo' the other day. That in and of itself would not normally be "blog worthy", but I was tickled by something she wrote and wanted to share it.

As she concluded her letter, she wrote:

"Well my dear grand-son, keep out of harm's way. ..I have to get to line dancing class. At 78 I can still shake my "bootie"".

Yes you can, Grandma.

Yes you can.

I only hope that I am that spunky at 78. Actually, I hope even more that Amy is that spunky at 78.

;-)

j

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for Painting a funny visual for us! :) We are just hoping Shelly makes it through her 30th tomorrow. Going to the gym to make sure she can still shake it....

Love Jessic & Shelly

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother
If she shakes her bootie as fast as she eats there is no shaking going on

jus

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope we are all shakin it when we are that age. Aren't Grandmothers great! You never know what they will say or do. We can still learn from them daily. It is great to hear you are well and see the pics. All is well at the Jones homestead. keep the news coming. Paul & Jane

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Austin, TX