Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It'sHot



This was taken at about 3:00 p.m.today. The themometer was out of direct sunlight so it was literally 120 degrees in the shade. Of course, this themometer only goes up to 120 so it may have been warmer.

I've been asked what it feels like when it gets this hot. The best way to describe it is; set your oven on 150, stick your head inside, take a blow dryer with it's hottest setting, and blow it in your face. That's pretty much what it feels like.

Now if there is anyone who would actually try this experiment it would be my brother, Jessic.

Let me know how it goes, bro'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy French said...

Yikes. I think I'll quit complaining about the 90 degree weather we've been having in Philadelphia then...

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Austin, TX